Application Server / SCP
The Shout Application Server/Service Control Point (SCP) enables Telcos and Service Providers to create and deploy advanced applications to control their switching platforms.
Our Application Server is deployed on high performance server platforms with an easy-to-use web based service creation environment.
A truly powerful and flexible solution that can simultaneously control disparate technologies, such as TDM/IN, SIP and INAP Switching platforms. By working with our customers to understand their requirements we have developed a platform that allows for the creation of web-enabled and database driven advanced call control applications supporting millions of numbers and subscribers.
The Shout Application Server is used in core networks to deploy applications such as number translation, advanced call routing, CLI and DDI screening. In addition to controlling switching platforms the Shout Application Server can also simultaneously control Intelligent Peripherals and Media Servers allowing applications such as voicemail, on-demand call record and conference services to be easily deployed.
|Click to enlarge|
- Controls TDM/IN and SIP/IMS networks via Shout Gateways
- Web service support for easy integration
- Local and remote database support
- Base level support for 100 simultaneous applications and 10,000 call instances, can be scaled up as your network grows
- Carrier Grade Dual Redundant Architecture
- •Open Architecture for future proof integration
- •Web managed and SNMP support