Shout SIP-Switch: A Cost-Effective Next Generation Network Solution
The Shout SIP-Switch has been designed from the ground up by Shout Telecoms. engineers using standard server technology and robust design. The SIP switch supports many features found on traditional TDM switching equipment that give the service designer a powerful platform for updating and creating services.
The Shout SIP-Switch terminates SIP trunking and can provide call-routing decisions under the control of the onboard Application Server, or for larger deployments we have an API for external SCP control.
The SIP-Switch can also provide audio playback and DTMF detection capability on-switch, thus reducing the need for external IVR support for audio announcements and menu selections.
|Click to enlarge|
- Master/slave, load-share and N+1 redundancy configurations.
- NAT support
- Optional on-board application server
- Multiple call-leg support and Call Detail Record generation
- Optional audio routing and Media Server functionality
- Carrier-grade: approved for BT IP Exchange, Cable and Wireless, plus proven connectivity to many other SIP interconnects.
- SIP stack developed by Shout Telecoms permitting easier integration and provision of specialised functions.
- Session Border Controller and SIP interworking functionality.
- Fully programmable to allow sophisticated call-control, interactive services, and SIP messaging control.
- Cost effective platform for Telco's seeking IP interconnect for their network.
Please click here to download the SIP-Switch Product Description